Thursday, April 26, 2012

Springtime

Heyyy My Jazzy Loves!! Sorry Ive been MIA, but I've been so busy to blog. Ive taken some shots of my outfits w/ my iPhone the past couple weeks, so I'll share them here w/ you guys.

This past Sunday, I went to my daughter's Great Great Grandmother's 100th birthday celebration. The  family wore all turquoise and teal.  My dress is more of the sea foam side but it worked. The dress is actually lace all the way around and open in the back, however since I was going to a 100th birthday party I wore a white cami underneath.



OOTD:
Dress by Zara
Shoes by Aldo


Chelsea & I ~ Gotta show love to the heels w/ a pose! :)


Are you loving the pastels for Spring? I am. I'll transition into Neon more towards the Summer.
SOOO reminds me of the 80's!!

Much Love
Natalie

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You are SO pretty! I love the dress and the heels!

Dhalia Rodriguez Edwards said...

You look so pretty in these pics Natalie. That dress is adorable :-)

Dhalia

Tanya said...

I love the dress.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

Honey you look soooo pretty. In love with your mint dress so flirty and girly. Gorgeous.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Diary of a Short Girl said...

Cute dress, I love the color!! Mint is popular this season!

Diary of a Short Girl

Elizabeth said...

Hey, I awarded you on my blog <3

Sweet Melissa said...

Love this dress! Cool blog! Follow each other?

xo
Melissa

Elizabeth from Dear Little Bee said...

Hey Natalie!

I am hosting a giveaway. Stop by my blog ♥