Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December Birchbox: Frolic & Fancy

December's Birchbox arrived in January!
If you didn't know by now, some subscribers received their boxes late due to shipping issues but we were all rewarded for their mishap with birchbox points.

I spent my points on this product:
The Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel is a boosted version of Dr. Gross’s number-one selling anti-aging treatment on pre-soaked towelettes. Delivering professional results without irritation, this patented two-step treatment reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and pore size while diminishing dark spots and improving skin tone and texture.

I will definitely do a review on this later on.

This is how my package arrived.  Got sooo happy to see a benefit product in my box!
The theme was 'frolic & fancy'...Jouer created an exclusive gloss especially for Birchbox members,
in fuchsia of course.
1. Jouer Lip Gloss in 'Birchbox Pink'
Retails| .21 oz. for $20.  I received .06 oz., roughly a $5.71 value

The pigment is pretty average or good I should say, not great w/ a very smooth consistency.
This product claims to camouflage visible pores with this velvety face primer.
The translucent formula works wonders beneath makeup.
2. Benefit Cosmetics| The POREfessional
Retails| .75 fl. oz. for $29. I received .25 fl. oz., roughly a $9.67 value

3. Blinc| Eyeliner in Black
Retails| .21 oz. for $24. Received .02 oz., roughly $2.29 value


 
Okay, IDK for the life of me why this photo is this way.
 I flipped the image and saved it, but I guess it has a mind of its own! LOL

4. Harvey Prince| Ageless
Described as a youthful scent
Retails| 50 ml for $55; 100ml for $98
I received a sample, no value.

5. Prep| Show Stoppers
Double-sided tape strips.
Retails| 24 strips for $9.99.  I received 1, .42 value. :)

6. Recharge Eboost
Retails| 20 packets for $28. I received 1, $1.40 value.

So my total for December's  Birchbox issss....*drum roll please*

$19.49
Oh how I love you Birchbox

What did you get in your birchbox? How do you feel about the pink gloss?




2 comments:

Marlee said...

It all looks so awesome! Ha I bet you're having fun!

http://ilookgood.com/

Elizabeth said...

a lot of great items! Birchbox sounds like a great thing to join :]