Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shecky's Girls Night Out - Los Angles

LA's 2011 10th Annual
Shecky's GIRLS NIGHT OUT!
December 7 & 8
Santa Monica Civic Auditorium

Ladies, this is my first year that I will be attending this event & I'm sooo excited!  I am new to Shecky's, but the site has been around for TEN years! *looks around & wonders where the heck I have been?*
Anyway, its a site dedicated to GIRLS (YAY) & networking. You earn points by your referrals and interaction w/ the site that go towards mini goodie bags.

WHO DOESN'T LOVE GIRL PRODUCTS?

Here is the link to join, you instantly get 250 points & once you complete your profile you get another 500!

Once you visit the site, click events & see if your city is hosting one this Fall.
Here is the link for info to the one in Los Angeles

My cousin Chelsea won tickets from the fab My over at Spring Cart Designs @SpringCart
so I'll be sure to post photos hopefully tomorrow.



 

2 comments:

lucia m said...

love your blog!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Style Dilettante said...

Hmmm intriguing!

Have a great time - looking forward to your thoughts...

http://www.inherentstylela.com/