Monday, November 14, 2011

Blackberry Randoms

I have been watching all of Oprah's Master Classes and Life Classes lately, I LOVE them all. They hold so many great messages. My good friend Melissa gave me a journal a couple weekends ago to start saving my fav things that are said. Here is one of them.

Still no acrylics! YAY. :) Love this color, Rimmel's "Steal Grey"

I moved my Fall colors to my bathroom area so they're easier to access a lot


I have been curling my hair a lot w/ my 1 inch hot and gold, by day 2, they turn out to be nice beach waves.

H & M sweater for cold days!

Two Weeks ago, Rapper 2Chainz released another mixtape named T.R.U Realigion. So I rocked TOO chainz this weekend. LOL *insider*
Please Visit http://www.calboyzapparel.weebly.com/ for CAL Boyz Crews & Hoodies!

MaxxaMillion wearing the Cal Crew
C.A.L = Cash And Loyalty

Old pics I found, makes me want to go get my hurr did. :)



Have a great week friends!
Sorry for the slacking on the posts!
LIFE

Natalie

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the nail polish color and your hairstyle is really nice!

Miss C i n d i a * said...

You have beautiful handwriting!

Style Dilettante said...

I love how organized you are with your fall nail polishes! And those ponytails...! And Oprah's message... great post!

http://www.inherentstylela.com/