Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Quality Time

After a busy week of work, start of Fall semester in college, and my daughter starting the 8th grade in the same week..My good friend Kristen and I packed up the kids and the cooler and made our way to Vegas for some much needed QT, R & R and FUN.

Busy, and Makayla pushing Deondre

Makayla showing Deondre the strip

Saturday night, we hit the club. I haven't been a to a club in ages!!
*Top & Skirt f21
*Clutch - Michael Kors

Beatles Phone Booth
We left Sunday, to avoid the traffic, & get an extra day (Labor Day) to relax
Showed the kids a couple more spots before we headed out.


Old jumpsuit by Zara
Coconuts Sandals
Aldo Earrings
Color on my toes and nails is by Zoya called Pandora



Shops @ Forums

Monday did a little more school shopping & headed to a family BBQ at my Sister-in-Law's new house.
Good Times.


f21 Top & Necklace
no name shorts I cut
Italian Shoemakers sandals

Hope you had a FAB weekend.
I'm going to do a hip hop post next up.

Natalie

11 comments:

EVE-O-LUTION said...

even I love Vegas!!! its such a blissful plce- hope u had great fun!!

Curves ahead makeup said...

wow you had a great weekend your a great mom !@!! loving the outfits

chlsholmes said...

love the photos...the f21 skirt and top look great together. Wish we couldve met up :(

mama bear said...

Glad you had a great weekend! The clothes all look pretty, and I enjoyed all the photos :)

Angie said...

whoa i love that first pic! what cool signs and telephone booth :)

pandaphilia fashion

Loveoffashion22 said...

A local blogger! yay....
we need to do a local blogger meet up and shop!!!!

xoxo
lupe

Violet said...

aww i wish i could have ventured off to vegas for the weekend. Love the sandals btw

XX
Vi from Cali

J'Adore Fashion said...

Nice tops and sandals! Nice pictures!

xoxo
Stella

http://lookbook.nu/jadorefashions

Anonymous said...

Your point is valueble for me. Thanks!

My site:
kabel dsl vergleich und dsl vergleich anbieter

Dhalia Rodriguez Edwards said...

loving the pics of the kids at the window...cute

Dhalia

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

Looks like you had a great time in Vegas baby!!! Great pics doll.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle