Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Quick Los Angeles Invite!


Hello Everyone, our mid week is finally coming to a close and I can see my Saturday arriving!! I was given permission to extend this fab invite to my followers here at The Jazzy Spot. Since it's during work hours I cannot attend, hopefully one of you will be able to!! P.S the first 100 ppl to arrive get a case, the winning ticket to the concert will be in one of those! Good Luck.
Please visit http://www.cellairis.com/ to see their beautiful selection of cell phone cases!

4 comments:

mama bear said...

How pretty!

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Thanks for the invite. :))) Have a great day!

Erica Leigh said...

sounds like so much fun! wish i wasn't working >_<

Christine Iversen said...

Those cases are so pretty :)

Love Christine ♥