Wednesday, August 17, 2011

OOTD: Like Some Jeters on a Zebra, Way Too Many Stripes!

By not placing judgement on people by their outward appearance or by the things they do or don't have has given me opportunities to formulate some pretty awesome friendships and acquaintances. I have learned that the statement, "If you judge someone, you leave no room to love (like) them" was SO true. Of course its easy to admire our friends on the good path, because that's a great accomplishment, but it takes a special person to really care for all walks of life.  I've also learned it's never wise to put generalizations on people, if you put them in a category based on your opinion just makes you look silly. ...Oh I will never be a baby momma, or I will never talk to HER because she slept with HIM, or look what kind of car she drives....STOP IT!  What we do in our personal bedrooms, with our money, or our free time is really no one's business if it's not directly affecting you.  When I took judgement out of my heart it just made life more clear. I didn't feel the need to be right, or worried what people thought. As long as I knew I was being my true self, with a genuine heart and had a honest love for human life and not running my mouth being messy,  I felt like a better person. By no means am I saying I'm perfect or not guilty, I'm just more aware of my actions now than ever.

Standing on our balcony in Palm Springs, CA

Aviators Forgot the Name will post later
Top, Skirt, Earrings & Sandals all Target
Silver rings gifted from various ppl
Hayden Harnett Cuff available on http://www.haydenharnett.com/
Necklace of "Smile Now, Cry Later" I've had since Jr. HS
I LOVE Tiffany & Co. silver cleaner it works amazing!!

Color of my nails is Bachelorette Party by Essie


We're finally at our mid-week HOORAH!
Dos Mas
Let's GO!

Toodles!
Natalie

11 comments:

Curves ahead makeup said...

I love this post I'm glad this happened to you we started off in a bad spot but the best thing in life is to forgive and move on !! and look at us now !!!

Aggie602 said...

Love your outfit its relaxed but chic perfect for vacay!
http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com/

EmeraldC83 said...

Really cute. I love how the top fits you.

EVE-O-LUTION said...

Natalie you look shoooo pretty :D
love ur style!

mama bear said...

You look great! I love your sandals!

Mimi said...

i totally agree with what you said. i sometimes catch myself judging other people, and whenever i do i make sure to stop. :)

p.s. i am loving the outfit!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Corie said...

This is such a cute look! Shocked--you got that skirt from Target? Cute!

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Love this simple stylish look!!!:))

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

I couldn't agree more, the more you judge the less you love!

you look adorable, I love the color combo and the mix of tight and loose fabrics. And your sandals are so cute!
xo, Ashley

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Stunner. x hivenn

★☆AdamAlexMommy☆★ said...

hi, jazzy! i'm jazzy also... well, jasmine, but i get called jazzy at times. your blog is awesome! your body is perfection, and i love your style. enjoyed browsing so much, and i am your new follower. hope to stay connected! cheers!
jasmine