Friday, July 1, 2011

Independence


Not quite sure what I was doing w/ my mouth..:)







Outfit:
No Name Maxi Dress
Target Tank Top
Target Flip Flops
f21 hoops
Donna Karan Shades
Casio watch w/ my old charm bracelet
Enamel bangle I actually found on the ground years ago

I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July weekend. 

Remember its a day to celebrate the commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Britain.

P.S Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE

xoxo
-Jazzy

5 comments:

Wifezilla Hekela said...

I LOVE that dress, I want to pickup a Maxi dress for this weekend :) i hope you have a great oone! Xoxox

EVE-O-LUTION said...

love the dress. wish I could carry it off!

Fashion Rehab said...

beautiful dress!! :)



Fashion Rehab

mama bear said...

Love the maxi dress! it looks good on you :)

fede said...

i love your dress
kisses