Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th LOVE July

Back in May I blogged here about a great bachelorette weekend I was at for a friend of mine. They married on 4th of July by the marina in San Pedro.  Loved the theme of the wedding, each table was a previous President of United States.


Gorgeous bride Melani & her husband David.   I have to point out that's her Mom in the red dress...UMM can I look that way, at that age!  #Amaze!

Cocktail & H'orderves hour over looking the Marina


*No Name Dress
 had it hemmed several inches. I don't like my knees, so when dresses hit me right at the knee mark its no-so-cute. I almost always take my dresses, skirts to get tailored.
* Tiffany Clutch by Goldenbleu
* Tiffany & Co. Bracelet & Necklace (collector item from 11 years ago)
* Vince Cumato heels


All during our cruise, we kept finding things in common or weird things would happen that were "signs" as we'd call them. Out of all the places Melani ran into one of her students in Ensenada! 
Melani & I share the same birthday, she got married on the 4th of July & so did my Mom.
THEN, she sat me at Benjamin Franklin's table, & that's the name of the HS I went to (she didn't know)!


She thought of every detail! The little rhinestones on my card represent Chicken or Tri-Tip!
Sparklers on the table w/ matches




Candy Bar, I think the adults went more crazy than the children!





Maid of Honor, Danielle & I before I headed out.

We left the wedding a little early, which I hated but had to be at two places at one time.
Ended the night in South Central w/ my Date to pop some fire works with his Family.
Desean Jackson came through with some massive booms on the block!
There is NOTHING like Los Angeles like the 4th of July.
We pop fireworks until the 6th! LOL


HUGE congrats to David & Melani. What a beautiful ceremony of their union. Together since HS, it's such a breath of fresh air to see a young couple make it and devote their life to one another. It's not easy, but it sure speaks volumes about their devotion.

Have a great Wednesday!!

Don't forget to check out my PUNCH GIVEAWAY
AND

THANK YOU,
Jazzy!


6 comments:

EVE-O-LUTION said...

congrats to the newly weds and ur dress looks fab :D

MaviDeniz said...

aww it looked like a beautiful wedding. The candy bar is such a cute idea. i love what your wore.

Xo

mama bear said...

wow, that wedding must have been amazing! Your outfit was adorable! I loved the dress :)

Rinz said...

U look fabulous !!!!

Curves ahead makeup said...

Wedding looks so romantic !!!! Looks like you had a awesome time

Nancie Mwai said...

the whole president on each table is so cool! your dress has some African prints on it! I love!x
www.nanciemwai.com