Thursday, June 16, 2011

My FIRST Birch Box!!

June Birch Box

If you haven't already heard about the monthly Birch Box's, don't sleep on it.  Click the link above & for $10 a month you will receive a cute little box delivered to you filled with some goodies.

Please excuse the date stamp!

Here is what I received for my June box:



Every month the box has a theme, this month was TRAVEL


Presentation when you open the box.. Too Cute.
Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion .17 oz.
Reg. size bottle is $25 for 1 oz.
Roughly a $5 value

Molecular Mist by Sircuit Cosmeceuticals 8 ML
Reg. size bottle is $28
Roughly a $7 value

Couple samples of Twirl by Kate Spade.
I really like the way this smells

Also Stripper To Go Nail Lacquer Removers by Deborah Lipmann
$1.20/ pack @ $12 for 10

& The BIG winner.... A Full size Laura Geller Blush N' Brighten
$29.50

So about $44 worth of products for $10
SCORE!!!



June Birch Box








3 comments:

Rinz said...

oh my god!! i wantttt i am so signing it up!

Natalie said...

YAY!! Glad that I was able to share something new. :) It's exciting.

Femmes With Benefits said...

THIS IS SO GENIUS!! I commend you on such a remarkable concept!

Kimberly, FWB