Monday, March 28, 2011

Toast To Life, Love & Happiness!

♥  A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.


Happy Monday ♥, Hope you had a great weekend. A couple of my best friends came to hang out on Saturday.  I went to a baby shower on Sunday & spent some great time with My Dad.  I don't get to travel to South Orange County to often but I was in Laguna Hills on Sunday, it was beautiful. I forget how GREEN it is.
 
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, and I call them my best friends.
- Pamela Daranjo

Kuddos to my girls Alana & Kristen, It's like unspoken word how well we use this team work. Love our QT. Pizza, talks, laughs and our kids running amuck in the background. ♥ it! Life's simple pleasures.



With a Libra zodiac & a Leo rising..I tend to adore all things Beautiful...I loved the theme of this shower. So clean, simple, spring..but also so elegant.



Little bags to put your goodies in to take home


O M G these are delish! Rolled cake dipped in chocolate & frosting.
Simply A D O R A B L E



My Fit of the Day:
Long Sleeve White Top: Target
Blouse:  Boutique
Cardigan: Nordys
Shoes: Aldo - Spring 2011
Jewelry: Rosary, Casio Watch, & Linea Pelle Cuffs
Sprayed with: Chanel Coco Mademoiselle



Sippin' Mimosa's, thanks baby Vaimoana



I want all these flowers in my Apt! LOL



I also want this WATCH!!

How was your weekend?
It rained here and there but not too much to stop me from having a great weekend.
Loved hanging out with my Dad Sunday night, we watched videos from my childhood
from about 4-9, went by fast but a blast talking about family, etc.

Have a great rest of the day!

I reached my 10,000 'hits' mark so I will get together my give-a-away this week!

Peace, Love & Happiness
xoxo



6 comments:

Wida said...

My weekend was excellent, thank you! You look like you had an amazing one as well!
That looks like the greatest baby shower ever! I am envious!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Anonymous said...

It's such a beautiful shower;). Love ur outfit too.

Carmen

Natalie said...

Thanks Carmen!

Good News Wida! Glad you had a great weekend. :)

Mimi said...

awww, that baby shower looks like sooo much fun! i love the decorations! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

xoxo Kellz* said...

ugh I want that watch too its awesome!!!

Miss Brina said...

Oh my goodness, that looked like a gorgeous shower. And I LOVED the color scheme, green is my favorite! I wish I had one of those cake pops right now. I've given you an award on my blog, go check it out!

http://blaccroyalty.blogspot.com/2011/04/blogger-award.html