Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. - Madonna

Outfit of the Day: Monday


If society will not admit of woman's free development, then society must be remodeled.
Elizabeth Blackwell

Mothers, food, love, and career: the four major guilt groups.
Cathy Guisewhite

When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers.
Colleen C. Barrett



Invest in the human soul. Who knows, it might be a diamond in the rough.
Mary McLeod Bethune



It doesn't make any difference what you do in the bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses.
Mrs. Patrick Campbell:
( I had to share this one, coincidence these were both my Grandmother's last names)

What I'm Wearing:
Blazer & Jeans: H & M
Top: GO International for Target
Heels: Guess
Handbag: Michael Kors
Jewelry: Ring - Macy's & Necklace - Premier Jewlerly Design

I'm wishing everyone a beautiful Monday!!
It's 61 degrees in Irvine













 











Follow my blog with bloglovin

4 comments:

Donna ♥ Baby said...

omg i love your blazer and your ring!!!

Natalie said...

Hey Donna baby! Thank you!!

Dhalia Rodriguez said...

I think your pics came out great Natalie...I like how you added a splash of color with the bright top.

Dhalia

Natalie said...

Thanks Dhalia...not as fab as yours but I'm working on it!