Tuesday, March 22, 2011

46 Followers & Almost 10,000 Hits!

Hey L♥ves, So I noticed that my blog almost has 10,000 hits & I'm currently at 46 followers. I know that isn't much but I'm grateful for all of you & for all  your hard work that you put into your OWN blogs. Soooo, I want to show my gratitude! Whichever comes first ,50 followers or 10,000 hits I will have my FIRST give-a-way! YAY! So spread the word for me & I promise I won't disappoint. Details will follow once I reach either of those two marks!

SMOOCHES!
MUAH MUAH!
JazzyO

P.S Don't forget to tell someone they're BEAUTIFUL today!

4 comments:

Sunny said...

What a cute romper!!! Good luck on making your 50 followers, chica.

Natalie said...

Hey Sunny!! Thanks..:)

SILVIA NAVARRO said...

love your style!!
you´re so cute....
follow u =D
xx

xoxo Kellz* said...

yippie!!!