Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I LOVE THESE!

Some of My New & Old Make-Up Favs

MakeUpFavs
MakeUpFavs by JazzyO on Polyvore.com


Mac Fix + : An aqua-spritz of vitamin & minerals, infused w/ a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. This can be used under powder or foundation to give your skin a glowy dewy look, or as a refresher for your face. However, a Mac Make-Up artist recommended this to me as an eye shadow enhancer. Here's the trick, spray a tad bit of this on your brush (I use the small shader #242 - Pictured next to the spray) then you can either dip it in your mineral, pigment or pressed eyeshadow. This makes the shadow super creamy and more vibrant, bringing out the color to its full potential. I love this stuff!!
Mac Paint Pot in Painterly: A highly pigmented eye colour that goes on creamy but dries to an intense, vibrant finish. Long-wearing, colourfast. Creates seamless coverage without weight or caking. Blends smoothly over the lids. I seriously wanna do the HAPPY dance every time I think about this stuff. This is GREAT for many reasons, I have dark circles around my eyes, even my lids are darker than my face so this works perfectly if I want a more natural look & don't want to wear eye shadow, I can put this on w/ a little liner & it looks great. Also as a primer, it holds very well & gives you minimal creasing and lasts me a good 10 hours. This comes in about 8 different skin tone shades.
Stila Lip Glaze in Grapefruit: This stuff is great, it's one of my favs that I always keep in my purse. It's super soft color that goes well with all skin colors. You can wear it alone for a tad of color or add it on top of a lip stick for an extra shine.
DiorShow in BlackOut: Hands down the best! I keep going back to this stuff, I prefer this over the new Extase too. Not a fan of that one at all, same great mascara but the application brush is wacky, it makes your lashes clump together.
These have really been my Go-To products for the past few months!











No comments: