Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Current Favorite LIPS!

Loving nude lips with a little
pop of a natural looking neutral color
My current favorite daily wear lips!


Mac [lustre] Fresh Brew, Mac [cremesheen] Creme D'Nude
& Stila Kitten lip glaze

I Love  both of these lipsticks, they look fab with Stila's Kitten or Grapefruit, or Mac's C-thru or Revelon's peachy.

Photobucket


I'm waring Creme D'Nude with Stila's Kitten on top, as you can see it's very light.
On my eyes I'm wearing the Goddess Trio by Stila that came in my Music Beauty Box that I snagged at the warehouse sale. $25 bucks with over $130 bucks of beauty products in it.

I'm wearing a jacket by Tulle, that I snagged at their sample sale. I had a trash bag full of stuff for $42 bucks



What's your favorite daily lipstick? Do you go dark during the day?



No comments: