Tuesday, December 7, 2010

LOVING...Fair Isle

The Fair Isle trend has been around for ages, but it didn’t become truly fashionable until this season. The Fair Isle pattern (think wintry snowflakes) can be found on everything from oversized beanies to knit sweaters. According to the masterminds behind D&G, there is no piece of outerwear – or even underwear! – that cannot be worn in the kitschy Scottish pattern. Fair Isle is finally looked upon as chic and edgy, but only when worn in interesting and unexpected ways.

Fair Isle Leggings from ASOS

Free People Pullover
Jennifer Lopez

Hilary Duff in Yigal Azrouel





Fair Isle just appears sooo cozy and comfy, whenever I see it on people I automatically think snowflakes, winter and the holidays!

2 comments:

Dhalia said...

I need to go hunting for some big chunky knit sweaters.

Dhalia

Rinz said...

thanks for following me. I am following you back! =)