Monday, December 20, 2010

Fashionista Spotlight & Music Remixx

Keyshia Cole


R & B Soul, real life family issues, side pony tails, big hoops & 
we can't forget about her boughetto FAB fits!
I LOVE IT ALL! 
If there is one R&B chick that I fully support (aside from Monica), it's Keyshia Cole.
I fell in love with her personality from watching her show.
She's just relateable.


From her powerhouse voice to her tatted up skin, I LOVE it. She truly.."Does Her"...

Unique & Dope Hairstyles...


A true hustler in the game who always claimed her own fame.

Photobucket

Photobucket


With a new CD out & a Video that I adore.

I love the nails, the hair, the outfits, each & every accessory & bag...
SWAG!


It's a LOONNGGG WAY down....
Ladies are we feeling it?
Whew her Fiance Bobby one tall sexy chocolate tatt'd up fella...

I'm happy 4 Keyshia..with a new baby & newly engaged..get it girl!!


Just when I said that I was through with love, there he was....


Photobucket



No comments: