Tuesday, November 16, 2010

mini.....Weekend [RECAP]

Spent the entire weekend with my cousins! We had a great R&R weekend, it was one big slumber party!

Me, Chelsea & Monet.  Monet is wearing some super cute edgy make up because she just finished walking in a fashion show for Famous Nobody, a boutique in Los Angeles.  Cute stuff, I specifically loved the striped blazer.

After her show we hit up our view, then went to a local bar downtown.
 The white top is from Nobody Jones boutique.

Monet, Tasha, Ashli & Me
 Chelsea, lookin just like my daughter.... & I. Both wearing F21 sweaters. I layered mine, it was COLD. LOL

 Saturday Kristen, and Alana came over to join the girls weekend we were having.... We stopped a local park's BBQ which was also a Video shoot for @AvLMKR, I think the name of the song was Crack The 4Loko, I'm not sure but that's one drink I DON'T DRINK!!!


Me, Kristen & Deondre @ the Park. My other cuzzin to the right, he's cut off...LOL
 While out shopping for some new kicks last week, I saw these for men. I love them. Pepper Lows by Nike. All leather $75 bucks!









 I grabbed these Dunks for myself.  Green is one of my fav. colors!

No comments: