Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Re[CAP]


The weather was the perfect mix between gloomy skys, with bits of peak-a-boo sunshine && sporadic drizzles.

This weekend my daughter was away at her God Momma's house @ a slumber party!

So Friday night the Mr. && a friend played pool, I haven't played in I don't know how long....Final Score Me=0, Mr. =2, Friend=1. He wins!
Saturday my cutie Godson Deondre came over for a cpl hours while his Momma went to get her nails done.  This is him watching America's Next Top Model with me. Later we picked up lunch at WingStop and few other friends stopped by and hung out on their way to LAX to pic up family. Good Times, too quick tho...:)

Saturday night was so unexpected, it turned out to be a great night.

After meeting up with some of the Mr's friends, we head to a lounge. I had no idea where we were going, or if I was even appropriately dressed. I was wearing ponte pants, a loose off the shoulder top with my new Jeffery Campbell Thanks wedges. But oh well, he knows I go with flow.

We pull up at the Westin Bonaventure which is in Downtown financial district of LA.  Many people are familiar with the L.A.PRIME atop this famous hotel..However we went to the Bona Vista Revolving lounge on the 34th floor. Anytime I get to go downtown and sit in a space where I can see the city view && lights is like being on cloud 9 for me. I don't know why I'm so fascinated with tall city buildings. I'm so curious about what it's like to work in one of them && I always wonder why are all those lights still on? LOL 
 The view from the elevator going uppppp....It exposes a view && each room here has a floor to ceiling window view of the city.
So the best thing about this place is that it revolves, giving you an entire 360 view of Downtown LA. It moves very slowly, takes about an hour and 15 minutes to go around once. Pretty Chic if you ask me....

 
 

3 comments:

Eva said...

great pics of downtown LA! I love how beautiful it looks at night. I remember going to the Bona Vista revolving lounge on a date with this guy and all we ate was ice cream :) I'm glad you have found a guy you can feel comfortable with that's what it's all about. thanks for sharing ur weekend with us.

xoxo,
eva

http://purrrty.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i love your make up, it looks really good- you remind me of my aunt michelle in that pic. and i am too very happy you are doing good with someone. i was worried about you. you know if you ever need anyone im here. and im so close you can come over whenever. i love reading what your up to. its always so eventful so coming to my house might not bethat great i have been actually really REALLY boring lately. lol
talk to you soon.love danielle

Natalie said...

I love ur house, I just wasn't sure what you have been up to! I usually just have some free time Saturday & Sunday && we just do whatever!! I have a Mid Terms this week and next week. BLAH!!! I want you to come over too, you've never even been inside yet!! I MISSSS yu!! xoxo.