Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 7 - Your Dream Wedding

My dream day would combine a swanky black tie Los Angeles wedding with a killer LA rooftop hotel view. Since I'm just "blogging' && had 10 minutes to come up with this DREAM wedding....Here's my crack at it...:)

As I've stated a thousand times, I-LOVE-THE-CITY...so Id pick a place like Oviatt Penthouse in downtown LA and would have a roof top wedding..... I'd love for my wedding to be afternoon around 4 and end at night.
Not the dress, but love the photography of the dress in the hall way of this historical building




I'd probably have an intimate wedding with not toooo many people. I love the idea of having my bridesmaids wear black gowns or deep red.




Love the black dress the bride is wearing in the upper right hand corner.

I would die for live entertainment, I know my Dad's band would for sure play but I'd kill for someone to sing to us. Like Debarge, Monica, Jaheim, or Teena Marie.



This is just one of several...I'd also die for a beach wedding, laid back...




No comments: