Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend

Day 4 of Blog Challenge was a little more challenging because I don't have just ONE BFFE!

But I'll start with my My daughter's God Mother. We've been friends since we were 10 years old in 4th grade, 20 years of friendship. We grew up together && have countless memories with each other. She's ALWAYS been a genuine friend to me. No fuckery, no flaws...Just pure SISTERHOOD filled with lof love && devotion! I love her sweetness and sense of innocence she will always carry. Laura has never in her life smoked cigarette or even had a sip alcohol. KUDOS to that!

Meet Laura

I love this photograph of her! She does photography on the side && she took this photo of herself. I love the glow on her lips and the way her make up and hair color really make her hazel eyes pop!
She does great make up too!


Meet Danielle
I love this photo of her!!
We've been friends since the 7th grade. She's truly my ride or die. We share a special connection that she and I understand without spoken word. Danielle and my daughter also share the same birthday. She holds a very special place in my heart. Whether we talk everyday or once every couple months, she knows how much I truly love her and appreciate every ounce of her being! Love her taste too. She's a true Cancer, pure sweetheart && a real hustler! 18 years of friendship!


Meet Kristen
The little man on the left is my God Son Deondre && his big sister Busy on the right. I love this photo of Kristen because it shows her in her element. Full time single Mom of two, she holds it ALL the way down in bossy way. Love this girl for who she is. She's a true sole survivor && is not afraid to admit her struggles that she overcomes.  Not only is she naturally beautiful but she has crazy drive && ambition. When most ppl would have given up, she in the fast lane trying to get it! Known Kris since she was 14 but recently been best friends for the past 5 years. Just remember when you think no one is paying attention, I am! I love the way you hold it down for the babies. xoxo


Meet Michelle
Michelle && I met when I went on maternity leave when I was 17 years old. She was a replacement Mgr. while I was gone && we've been BFFE's since. Going on 13 years of friendship. I love this photo of Michelle because it's SOOO HER!! LOL High heels, mini skirt, huge bottomless purse with numerous beauty gadgets that she must apply before we make an entrance. She's HILARIOUS. Sometimes her words are a bit complex because she's honestly is a smart chick! She's also my 'go-to' person for sex talks. Living in Newport Beach coast working PT, she's living the life. I ain't mad at ya! We dreamt of this when we were younger!! xoxo


Meet Alana
aka Nalgona LOL
I love this photo of Alana because it has her nick name of the truck && she's wearing a shirt reppin' her city!
 This is my tiny homie Selenas, well she has many names. Alana && I met in 2007 but became extremely close at the end of 2008. In 2009 she saved my life. Honestly, I was going through a lonely weird time in my life && she was there for me every step of the way. She would drive to my house almost every night (she lives about 25 miles away) && we would hang out doing whatever. I think those nights were some of the best times of my life. We did whatever, she was down for whatever. One of the funniest ppl I know, she just goes with the flow && doesn't harp on BS EVER! Single young Mom, and she too HOLDS IT ALL THE WAY DOWN for her little man Antonio. Love you girl, you're a huge part of my life...Best believe that!!

What can a girl say besides that I'm beyond blessed to have five really close sisters that are truly genuine. As women, we make mistakes, we go through our struggles, men problems, etc but we accept each others decisions ALWAYS, and never make judgements on one anothers flaws. I love you ladies && there isn't anything in the world that I wouldn't do for you!
Love, Natalie aka JazzyO


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks NAT! wuv u 2! A&F!
danielle