Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date

Anything LIVE including the city results in perfect in my book! So my 'perfect date' would def have lots of it. 

My date would start out at STK in Los Angeles. I've never been but ALWAYS wanted to go!


I love steak, seafood, flavorful drinks && YUMMY sides like Mac & Cheese (got rave reviews), asapragus, creamy yukon potatoes, creamed spinach...Seriously, my mouth is watering as I type. 

STK in Los Angeles, is supposed to be an exact replica of the one in NYC.

755 N La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90069


After dinner, we'd hit up a Laker game at the Staples center, sitting in the 'folding chairs' center court. I'm a die hard Laker fan, so this would be more than perfect.

Finally, I'd end it at a swanky lounge or nice bar for some drinks like The Villa Lounge. Velvet Rope please.... HAHA, I know you may think I'm a bit overboard but I'm farrrrr from shy && I love to have fun. We said 'perfect' right?


The Villa Lounge
8623 Melrose Avenue
West Hollywood

What's your perfect date?

No comments: