Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.

Okay so you know a story comes a long with my pictures.  :) This isn't the actual bottle that is on my book shelf in my living room but it's the same scent.  Ever since I could remember my Grandmother told me that she had a special locket for me that I used to chew on as a baby when she was wearing it, she even had pictures of me doing so.   She also had 4 specials rings for her only four grandaughters that we would receive when she passed away. When my Bami was sent home to rest in 2004, her husband locked up all her personal posessions before we arrived at the house. All we wanted to do was smell her dresses and be in her place so we could remember her.   This bottle of perfume is the only thing of my Grandmother's that I have besides an antique jewelry box she gave me when I was 16. I literally had to steal this out of her bathroom. I love this smell, it reminds me of her so much. When I miss her or I am thinking about her I spary her scent just so I can feel her around me. I love you Bami....I miss your laugh & your hugs sooo much. We had the best conversations EVER!!!

2 comments:

VeronicaGlam said...

Beautiful post.

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet! i never knew the story behind the passion.
D-