Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

Yikes!! 15 facts about me...

1. When I was in Jr. High School I wrote for the school newspaper. One of my features was the monthly superlatives.

2. I got my 1st job when I was 14 as a waitress at a convalescent home. My neighbor James Grady & I walked to our interviews. Our birthdays were a week apart. He went first & didn't get the job because of his age, I went in next && got the job. I teased him FOREVER about this. However, I've been working ever since.

3. I used to live for the days my Dad would take me for rides around the neighborhood on his motorcycles.

4. My two worst habits are biting my nails && picking my split ends

5. I cherish the memories when my family was all together. I will never forget my childhood.

6. I'm 5'3.5 and haven't grown an inch length wise since I was 13.

7. When I was 5 my uncle murdered a man && my Dad took me to see the body. After trial my Uncle was found not guilty by self defense.

8. I've seen almost every famous Hip Hop artist perform. I LOVE MUSIC, esp. LIVE Entertainment.

9.  My only dream as I kid that I had was to see Jordan play a live game of hoops. It never happened. So now I dream of owning Laker Season tickets.

10. I don't like being alone && I'm at my best when I'm in a relationship

11. I love to love, be in love, give love and see love. I'm a libra & ruled by Venus.

12. People that go out of their way to despite you or point out what you're doing wrong truly upsets me.

13. I believe in higher power, the universe, the stars, astrology, numerology, spirits, divine order and all things that gravitate towards what you seek in prolonged thought.

14. I keep my emotions built up a lot because I always want to be strong for people who are going thru harder times.

15. Every ounce of my being is for my daughter. When I feel like giving up and taking the easy route I think of my baby girl and how much she depends on me.  I still watch her sleep, and still think about the day I first saw her and how I felt. It's irreplaceable, something of that magnitude is far greater than anything else money could ever buy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im with you on the biting nails, working at 14, loving my childhood memories-i really miss family times. i too hate being alone. although i dont know if im at my best when in a relationship-its full of stress for me. i too despise people hat point out your faults-its like damn i know already! we have so much in common-we sometimes drift a part but thats why we will always be so close. our thoughts on divine order and spirituality will always keep us going even though our emotions get the best of us.
love you so much! D-

Natalie said...

Relationships can be stressful for me too because we're so passionate about things and don't like to lower our standards!! I know you love HARD just like me!! All things are in Divine order and everything will be alright. You're one of the strongest ppl I know, please BELIEVE THAT!!! I've loved ya since the day I met your crazy ass!!! LOL