Yikes!! 15 facts about me...
1. When I was in Jr. High School I wrote for the school newspaper. One of my features was the monthly superlatives.
2. I got my 1st job when I was 14 as a waitress at a convalescent home. My neighbor James Grady & I walked to our interviews. Our birthdays were a week apart. He went first & didn't get the job because of his age, I went in next && got the job. I teased him FOREVER about this. However, I've been working ever since.
3. I used to live for the days my Dad would take me for rides around the neighborhood on his motorcycles.
4. My two worst habits are biting my nails && picking my split ends
5. I cherish the memories when my family was all together. I will never forget my childhood.
6. I'm 5'3.5 and haven't grown an inch length wise since I was 13.
7. When I was 5 my uncle murdered a man && my Dad took me to see the body. After trial my Uncle was found not guilty by self defense.
8. I've seen almost every famous Hip Hop artist perform. I LOVE MUSIC, esp. LIVE Entertainment.
9. My only dream as I kid that I had was to see Jordan play a live game of hoops. It never happened. So now I dream of owning Laker Season tickets.
10. I don't like being alone && I'm at my best when I'm in a relationship
11. I love to love, be in love, give love and see love. I'm a libra & ruled by Venus.
12. People that go out of their way to despite you or point out what you're doing wrong truly upsets me.
13. I believe in higher power, the universe, the stars, astrology, numerology, spirits, divine order and all things that gravitate towards what you seek in prolonged thought.
14. I keep my emotions built up a lot because I always want to be strong for people who are going thru harder times.
15. Every ounce of my being is for my daughter. When I feel like giving up and taking the easy route I think of my baby girl and how much she depends on me. I still watch her sleep, and still think about the day I first saw her and how I felt. It's irreplaceable, something of that magnitude is far greater than anything else money could ever buy.