Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 10- What's in your make up bag.

Alrighty....My Make Up Bag. This is the bag that pretty much stays in my car, it's my go-to stuff for mon-fri for work...blah blah blah.


My Clinique make up bag from my BFFE's Mom



(left - right)
1. Mac Eye Kohl in Terry
2. Maybelline Define a Brow in Medium Brown
3. Maybelline Expert Wear Medium Brown
4. Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil in Softsmudge Black
5. Black Radiance pencil sharpner
6. Mac 129SE Brush
7. SmashBox 12 Brush
8. MAC 242SE Brush
9. Estee Lauder Brush
10. Maybelline tweezers
11. Benefit Lip Plump Primer - Travel Size
12. Benefit Ooh La Lift - Under eye "de-puffer" - Travel Size
13. Two Bobby pins



Please excuse the dusty mirros

14. Estee Lauder Deluxe All-Over Face Compact: Signature Blush in 13-Rosewood, Signature silky poweder blush in 11- Nude Rose and soft matte bronzer in 01- Bronze Goddess
15. Brow Zings by Benefit in Light
16. 05' MAC holiday palette Satin Taupe (F), Cinders (VP), Gorgeous Gold (VP), Tease N' Teal (F)
17. Loreal HIP in 514 - Reckless
18. MAC Phloof
19. MAC Trax
20. A purple color by Prestige


21. Toothpaste just in case!
22. Prada cream
23. Mary Kay eye primer
24. Two Benefit Boxes -I'm sure ur familiar
25. Benefit's Stay
26. DiorShow Blackout - MY FAVORITE over Extase
27. Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick in 01 Glow Blush 

3 comments:

Mimi said...

it's great to have all of these handy all the time! it's funny, i always have bobby pins in my bag too. :D

p.s. thanks for following my blog!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

always have to have the essentials whilst in the vehicle. bobby pins are def essential.lol

Natalie said...

Yes!! I should keep them in my desk at work as much as I use them.