Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat

 My favorite places to eat.....I have soo MANY, but these are unique to CA && my area.

Watts Coffee House located in Watts, CA has an all-you-can-eat southern brunch buffet that is soooo GOOD! I love this place because it's truly a hidden treasure, not many people know about it because it's in an old bank building. It has so much culture, the walls are filled with tons of memorbillia!

1827 E 103rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90002


I used to alwayssss go the Century City location off of Santa Monica at the Westfield Mall! I loved spending a nice Saturday afternoon eating here. However, they closed this location. BUT, they still have a location in Newport Beach, close to my job. Their steak is so good, their crusted pecan salmon salad was TDF && their Martini's were STRONG.


4 comments:

city girl said...

What's better than a breakfast buffet, especially when it's stocked full of southern goodness? The Coffee House sounds awesome!

Natalie said...

I know right! I love it!! THanks for checking it out!

A & C said...

Wish I lived in LA :( lol! Looks so fun!!

thefashionspot.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

It's a lot of fun, I love living in LA but I want to venture off to new places. Thanks for checkign out my blog, I'll be sure to do the same!