Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Lips on lock...love makin' them POP!

PRODUCT REVIEW: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss!! 

Lilac Pastelle

So I realize that this product has been out since 2009 && I'm sure everyone in the beauty blog community is aware that these glosses are compared to MAC's...for a fraction of the price.  But I wanted to inform my friends that swing through of these!!  I'm a lip gloss wearer more than I am a lipstick person. I love soft colors...Nudes, Browns, light pinks, etc. I've been using Mac's Lip Gloss/Glass for about 8 years if not more. I've tried everything from Nars, Givenchy to Dior....&& this is a GREAT product. It's creamy, highly pigmented, not sticky, smooth & smells good!!! THUMBS UP REVLON! They range from $6-8. 

Lilac Pastelle, Pink Whisper, Peach Petal, Coral Reef
Please excuse the lighting, I'm using my BB to capture shots && the lighting stinks, but I lost my digital! #FAIL 
From reading around I've read that Lilac Pastelle & Petal Peach are very hard finds, but I found them at CVS. See below for a complete live video!! Enjoy....:)

3 comments:

EmeraldC83 said...

I love those lipglosses!

Make up by Yass said...

i've got coral reef and i love it!!

Natalie said...

I'm soo happy I found them!! :) I'm loving the peach petal and lilac pastelle.