Thursday, September 16, 2010

ALL BLACK EVERYTHANG!!

Just a few of my favorite ALL BLACK EVERYTHANG looks from this week!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Cassie during fashion week, wearing an adorable cute mini & basic black pumps. Cassie is the girl to check for, her style is hip couture. She keeps it fresh && funky with a touch of glam in every outfit she rocks.


2. This is my FAVORITE!! I love Amber in this basic bad girl fit. Black skinnies, basic tank, with a statement belt & link bracelet... did I mention I LOVE IT???


3. Ciara on the red carpet wearing a sequin mini with puffy shoulders, love the shoes & how she incorporated the gold througout!


I'm also lovin this leather rockstar dress with booties!!! She's killin it!!!


How do you feel about ALL BLACK EVERYTHING for this Fall && Winter. I love it!!I think you can dress it up or down. It's great for evening && day...Simple accessories add a LOT of spice!!

4 comments:

Fashion-rocks said...

Love Ciara's look. Great Blog.

http://fashion-rocks-idreamtomodel.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

Thank you!!

Fashion, Music, Life said...

that dress looks like its from the kardashian bebe line

Natalie said...

@FashionMusicLIfe...which one, cause I love both dresses? The one that is Ciara is wearing or the one Amber is wearing. Thanks for the feedback!!